About

Tu care-ai stat s-asculţi trecerea mea prin ploaie,prin vânt şi mai departe,în taina desluşită a vârstei vegetale la marginea luminii,vei ştii să spui ce am fost...Read more about me »

Here I am,this is me...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Facebook

Subscribe via email

Smoke on the water

miercuri, 28 ianuarie 2009

Listen while reading:





It's good to know I am still alive.Well,at least from that point of view...It's good to know that I can still feel that way...I mean,that didn't happen to me for quite some time,and it was definitely odd. Strange enough,I'm in a good mood. Strange,being given some facts lately. Not strange,considering few small things today. Strange again,considering other things,today as well.
P.S. Get over it. You shouldn't have pressed the X button. End of story.


Today's tagline:
As minti sa spun ca nu regret nimic. Dar iarasi as minti daca as spune ca regret ceva...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu